Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links
If you are looking for hosting then there is nothing good than Bluehost. I have been using it for the last three years and I totally fall in love with it.
Bluehost is in the market since 2003. The best part of Bluehost is that it provides you with 24*7 customer support which is the main problem with other hosting companies.
Pros of Bluehost
- Best uptime throughout the year i.e. 99.99%
- Superfast website load time (0.4ms)
- Low price ($3.95/ month)
- Free security options including SSL
- Recommended by WordPress.org
- Easy to use for beginners
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
- Free Domain valued at $11 dollars
- 1 click WordPress install
Cons of Bluehost
- Migration is not free (I think most newbies won’t need this)
- Renewal rate is somewhat high (Common issue with most hosting providers)
Should You Use Bluehost?
Yes, for sure. Bluehost is a one-stop solution for your website. It can be something which will be going to help you to free from hosting site problems so that you can mainly focus on your work.
Sign up now for Bluehost